L & K Trophy House, Inc. has been supplying quality awards and gifts since 1971. The company was founded by Jim La Fevor and Kenneth Kuhnert in a garage to supply the need for a local twirling organization. Shortly, the demand for the awards that the business was producing increased and it was time for a larger commercial location. Eventually Mr. La Fevor purchased full control of the business and began to run the operation on his own. Several expansions later L & K finally settled into its present location and uses it both as a display showroom and manufacturing facility.
The business forged ahead with technology over the years adding computerized engraving machines and offering top of the line products and services. In 1989 John Reed was hired at an assembly position and followed shortly by then girlfriend Shannon Tyler. The two were married later in 1995, and purchased L & K from Mr. La Fevor in the beginning of 1997. Since then, the company has built on its loyal client base and expanded its ability to produce the highest quality products with the addition of a laser engraver, custom sand carving, and color sublimation processes.
In the fall of 2011, L & K Trophy House, Inc. moved to their current location, located at 1115 Memorial Blvd.
Looking to the future, L & K will continue to progress with advances in the industry and offer these to clients. With a commitment to customer service and supplying the best products available, we look forward to serving our customers and creating friendships along the way.